Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cards

Did you send Christmas Cards this year?   I certainly did, along with my end of year, Christmas newsletter.  My newsletter was printed as there were over 20 copies sent, but all cards had hand written messages inside and all envelopes were hand written.

At this time of the year there is more handwriting done in such cards, but I sadly learn that so many people do not send cards, choosing instead to send Christmas greetings via email, Facebook or similar.  Actually I have sent many messages via these messages too - but as I have many contacts, I choose to do this rather than send no greetings as many of my friends/acquaintances.  Not everyone I know would receive a card from me anyway.

Still, the postmen and women around Australia at least will be kept very busy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the decline of handwriting? I would love your comments.